レビュー (28)recommended seller! great items 👍 Thank you Madam Imeski x Great seller. Lovely bags at a very bargain price. Thank you. 10 out of 10 🤩 thank you so much ate imenski, such pretty bag very happy thank you so much! 💖 Everything as described and speedy shipping. Thank you. Thankyou so much very happy with my purchase everything just as described and well packaged will definitely be back for more 💞 Thank you Imeski for all my items which are in fantastic condition. Grabbed myself some sweet bargains & I’ll be back for more 💕 Everything was well packed even the bag charms. I am so happy with my bag, it was as described and although preloved it was well taken care of. It is stunning. Will definitely order again 😍 Fabulous seller love my items thank you xx Amazing bag as usual and lovely charms thanks so much Cute charms!! Very nice packaging too. Thank you 🤩 gorgeous bags, thank u ❤️🫶 Very happy with my purchases! Thank you ate imenski ☺️👜 recieved my order today..was extremely happy 😊 I loved all my things..amazing seller great prices amazing quality will buy again x Wow my bag is in excellent condition & was packed so carefully. Such a lovely and sweet seller! Thank you so much Imeski 😍 Amazing bags in brilliant condition thank you so much 🥰 my order was well packed and arrived safe. It was also delivered sooner than I expected. I got some lovely givvy as well! Already ordered from her again. Everything she sells is definitely authentic. A trustworthy seller ❤️ beautiful bags from a beautiful seller. Thanks Sis Imeski! ❤️ 😍 Fabulous bags at great prices! Am so pleased! Now I need to save so i can buy more. Arrived well packaged and quickly shipped. Love them all
Thanks for generous givvy as well!! Thank you so much, you knew how much that bag meant for my friend and it was beautifully packaged and smelt amazing, thank you imeski Lovely items and nicely packed! ❤️ would buy again! Great items at a fantastic price. thank you. Lovely seller, so kind and genuine. Great price and fast shipping. Would buy again