レビュー (574)As advertised, a lot of variety and great experience. plp not the seller!!!keep flagging me and in I can't talk to the seller!!!! Packaged arrived. Games were perfectly wrapped in great condition. Highly recommend this seller.🔥🔥🔥 Everything works perfectly Great game perfect and in shape Everything worked how it was supposed to and was well packaged. Thanks! fun show, fast shipping, fair prices. thanks Awesome deal and exactly how described item as described, thank you for the free games Both console run perfectly and are very clean I only gave 4 star because it didn't have the original case, but I knew that from the get-go. Thank you for the game.IT WAS A FREE GAME! Why can’t you just be thankful! God bless packaged well! thank you! nicely packaged, got a ps3 for good price in nice condition. will be buying from again 🙂 Excellent seller. He had a great deal and I couldn’t pass it up. He has a wide variety of items for great prices. Fast shipping and my item was packaged extremely well. 10/10 experience Arrived all in great condition. Great deals and even greater streamers/sellers. I would recommend these guys if you love nostalgia. Thank you once again The case for the game I received was very broken and is trash. The disk is pretty dirty but will most likely work after I clean it. I'll likely avoid this seller in the future. Should of started off with AS IS and not tested and working. $70 is a lot for a console that doesn't work.Legit showed the nes for over 2 min said it needed new pins! Multiple times you can check video receipt! Said it multiple times god bless