レビュー (303)It is all good. They work and are in fine shape. Pleased with my purchase. The Argus A still works, (aperture works and the shutter fires and the the speeds sound good) despite being almost 90. it came rusted in the battery slots and I had to get it open with a flat head and I don't think it's going to work I have picture of the proof of the rust if needed. Quickly shipped, well packed a —good purchase. great deals, well packed, wonderful experience! thank you 💫 Great little camera, very pleased. Amazing store! Great stuff always as described! The light is exceptional, I'm very pleased. awesome deals. Great shop. good show. great shop. Great fellas Will always recommend this shop for camera gear! Good value on a high quality items. Stellar!! Awesome deals!!!
Exactly as described, great packaging and I’m sure shipping was more than they listed it as so I really appreciate them keeping the price down for us! Everything came well packed and as described. Will definitely buy here again! Well packaged, as always. Great items! T90 is beautiful couldn’t be happier Immaculate as always! Top tier