レビュー (610)Extremely well packaged! Will shop again! Thank you so much for the givey. The X-men book was really cool.😎 Comic was very high quality may even get it graded I received a giveaway and I greatly appreciate that he actually sent me a nice comic book. So, thank you very much. And he even made sure was protected properly throughout the shipment. Didn't send garbage. This is a really good seller, really good person. I do recommend doing business with him. He knows how to do it right. packed to protect. Thank you for the great vibes and amazing buys! One of the most upstanding sellers on this app. He’s genuinely happy to sell and it’s not about $, Brian loves comics and wants his patrons to enjoy them too! Thanks BG Awesome time on stream. Books came quick and incredible quality, nicer than I thought I was getting!
Good stuff! Thank you!! 😊 One of the best on whatnot!
Packaged very well and arrived in great condition! Thank you so much!! Sweet book and AMAZING packaging Awesome book and shipped quickly and safely! Great dude, awesome books and vibes, wonderful community! Brian and his show are the absolute on the platform, In my honest opinion. I had an issue with my last bid on this order and should not have won, but Brian went ahead and sent me the book anyway. What a big heart!! I am greatly humbled by his generosity and urge everyone to tune into his shows. You will not find another dealer with such kindness, and his shows and books kick ass. Thank you free comic looks great Super nice guy selling the books. Went out of his way to find exactly what I was looking for. I couldn’t be happier and can’t wait to buy from this seller again. Always a good time watching and bidding on your shows. Thank you for the good vibes and great books He’s not just Infamous! He’s great! Awesome Books, High Quality Shipping! Can I get a Yup Yup? My comic arrived quickly and just as described! Thank you wake and bake!