レビュー (1,305)Love my caftan! It arrived super quick! Awesome seller. so friendly, excellent service, excellent merchandise Great items as usual!! Thanks Liza ! Fastest shipping ever and I’m so happy with my purchases, thank you! So happy with my vintage Paris wool coat and super unique (maybe 2 of a kind) Eduardo Lucero leather pants! Super fast delivery. Thank you. Gorgeous print and perfect condition! Perfect for year round wear either alone or layered, so I know I will wear it frequently. 🙏🏽 Great seller - and moderator! Will definitely be back as often and I can! 💕 great fit and the color is beautiful Thank you, quick and easy! Absolutely love my vintage brocade blouse, corduroy Levi's, and 2 skirts! Really cool pieces! Package arrived super fast! Watched her show again today and picked up 2 more amazing pieces. Cutest little change purse - thanks so much. Great seller
Great seller- love the coat - arrived quickly and packed with care 💜🩷💜🩷💜 I am in awe!!! This sequin top is absolutely stunning!! Also, the native belt buckle is so intricate --- loooove them! Great on show and even better in person!!! I love my Farm Rio blouse! Insane metal leaf belt- such a wild find. Thank you 🙏🏼 Breathtaking & Exquisite Garment.., love the pieces! so amazing! Utterly loved all the pieces I received! Order came in and the pieces were exactly as described! Will definitely be shopping again with them Love my corduroy, quirky dress! Anything with a touch a whimsy and red takes my heart away. Thank you! Love the tank! The color are so vibrant.
Super fast shipping! Thank you so much💗