レビュー (261)Thank you so much!! 💕 Such a fun order with lots of great jewelry, and I especially loved the bag of harvested vintage beads. Thanks so much for preparing those! 🥰 im so in love with every piece. thank you a millions, Im looking forward to your next shows!💜💜 Groovy’s shows are the best! I’m an Only Fangs! Only Fangs club! Let's go haha Perfection! Amazing seller and pristine condition Highly recommend Isaidgroovy!
Fantastic minis & jewelry c'est simplement génial! les articles sont parfaits. gros merci Naomi pour tout 🩷 Fast shipping & exactly as shown! 5 stars seller wow 🤩 5 stars seller! Fun & amazing shows. Naomi has always something new to show and she is the best 😘 merci pour tout 👹 Ty for my gorgeous sterling pieces! I loooovvvveeee them so so much! 🫶💕!! I’ll never stop saying it: I HEART NAOMI! A wonderful person selling such an incredible array of finds. With love, GroovysFriend86 ✨👌🏼 I am always pleasantly surprised by the jewelry I purchase from Naomi. I have received so many beautiful things and will keep shopping with confidence here. Thank you, Naomi 💓 Sadia 🌷 Another great purchase! I really appreciated the unique finds she had set aside knowing the kinds of things I like. So happy with everything I picked up. Lots of beautiful and interesting pieces. Great seller. Thank you! 💕 Amazing items and so well packed!! Thank you so much 💛 I loved loved all my stuff. Thank you so much for the joy from the shows and the package hehe Love my ring! Quick shipping & carefully packaged! Will definitely be back 💕 I love @isaidgroovy so much I’m thinking about changing my username to @isaidfunky 😎😎😎🆒🤣😜💞💞💞💞 I was very happy with everything I received from Naomi! Tysm 💕💕💕 I ♥️ Naomi! 10 stars, every single time! Naomi is one of my absolute favourite sellers! 🤍 I got an insane amount of jewelry from her, and every single piece was packaged and labelled so beautifully. She’s incredibly fair with her prices and has some of the most beautiful, unique vintage finds. Truly an outstanding seller and one I highly recommend! Thank youu! 🥰💜