レビュー (15)My order came in packaged exactly how it should. As I pulled out a few of the cards they was not in the condition I thought they was whenever I purchased them. I messaged the seller and he refunded me within minutes. It was my fault for not getting a great look at them before I purchased. He also did not try to say the cards was absolutely mint. So it was my fault. Great customer service and I will always come back and buy from him. I appreciate what he done. I can't say enough about how great of a person he is. The cards where not cheap. He didnt blink an eye refunding. TOP NOTCH SELLER!Thank you!! Its our goal to always make sure we do whats right for the customer! 🙏🏼🔥 Fast service great packaging great prices Thank you Cards were in mint condition. Great packaging along with fast delivery. I would definitely recommend this seller. I will be buying again!! Great seller and fast shipping packaged perfectly Coolest dudes on the internet!!Wishing you guys much success Thank you!!!!!Thank you Rod!!! Very much appreciated 🙏🏼🙏🏼 Great seller Thank you for the review! Highly appreciated!!