レビュー (708)Outfit is sooo adorable 🥰 Love our purchase !!! Bought some bathing suits for our upcoming cruise Thank you love everything The items came so fast and we love them so much! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Not only was this Peppa Pig outfit everything I wanted and more, but this seller went out of her way to specifically find it for me and notified me as soon as she had it! 🥹💕 Amazing customer service and always the BEST finds. I will definitely be shopping with her again! Always the best! Thanks girl 🫶🏼 Love love a cricket show! Amazing amazing items at a great price!! Thanks for bringing the deals i can not wait to put my daughter in this!!🥹😍 Another AMAZING purchase! Thank you so much for helping me curate my granddaughters closet ❤️❤️❤️ They most stunning pieces ever!!! EVER EVER IM IN LOVE SO PRETTY I DONT WANT HER TO WEAR THEM😍😍😍 Beautiful items as always! Thank you! 🥰 love all of my purchases 💗💗
The best quality and smelled amazing! One of my favorite sellers! Always has the BEST stuff! Love my packages and always look forward to getting them! Love!!! You have the best smock shows! I’m obsessed 🥰 Alwayyyyys love everything I get!!! obsessed with everything!! thank you!!🤍 Love all items. They are perfect! I love everything I have got from her!!! always such a good show to just hangout or shop in!