レビュー (30)the little extras were so cute too! What a chill guy have a cookie 🍪 I'M SO HAPPY THANK YOU! So glad to finally have a order from you and the custom sticker was extremely sweet it made my day! I can tell you're a awesome seller! Thank you so much! Always amazing as usual, great seller 🤍 Amazing as always packaged well love love love this stream! Best one around! OMG EVERYTHING CAME PACKED UP SO NICE AND WITH A FREE STICKER SHEET!! Giz is genuinely one of the best humans!! Was packaged amazingly lots of bubble wrap to make sure nothing happened! Came with stickers!! Sellers show was amazing and they were super nice! Ouuu shiii 🤤 he’s gorgeous + freebies 🤤 I GOT STICKERSSSSSSSSSSS AND THE KEYCHAIN WAS RLLY NICE
The best as always. Recommend it every single time. 🤍Yaaay! I’m so glad you like it! ❤️ tysm! I love it :3 Yayyy!!! I’m so glad you love it! ❤️ I love them 😍 they’re so cute your so great thanks! 🙏 Oh yay!!! I’m so glad!!! ❤️ Best seller, caring a lot, take care of package, beautiful little gift and stuff. Recommend SO MUCH. Will definitely buy again. Amazing purchase. 🫶🏻 Thank you bro and for adding extra goodies in there!!!
Amazing stickers!! Love love love the host was super nice and i can’t wait for more options to buy 😊