レビュー (233)They are selling fake games from China like if they are original. if they would have mentioned it was a repo I'd understand but that was not mentioned at all.I believe you are mistaken. The Donky Kong country I sold you was not fake. Maybe you are confusing me with other sellers? I’ve always been a one man show, you referred to me and “they”? Regardless, I stand by what I sell. Authentic games. Perfect! Thank you so much. Great show, everything was very well packaged. Thank you! great shipping items were better than described will shop again Thank you so much!! Loved the pop up and deals! Thank you for cutting me a great deal! super fast shipping and extra care on the packaging! couldn't recommend any higher!! Great deals in fantastic condition, with super quick shipping and everything was shipped in the safest way possible! Thank you very much! Bro...thank you so much! The last snes Clayfighter I needed for my collectionand you had it! Everything was perfect. Couldn't be happier!😄 arrived in great condition looks awesome on the shelf! thank you so much Awesome seller! Just happened to catch him on a lunch break and glad I did with my purchase. Thanks! Great seller. Fast safe secure shipping. Really good inventory and prices were the best. Highly recommended seller Very nice Turtles in Time! Thank you! Great packing and a beautiful looking game, thank you for the quality product!! Another awesome piece to CIB another game for my collection! Thank you very much boss!