レビュー (170)one of the candlesticks I purchased was broken upon arrival. Love them all, Jess! Thanks so much! And the Givvy is adorable. Perfectly packaged! Love it! The Heartland clock is fantastic. Came to be in perfect condition! I love this seller. She is always so sweet and shopping is an enjoyable experience in her shows.
Perfect condition!!! 10/10 I enjoy catching Jess’ shows. Items are well packaged and shipped quickly. Amazing seller and super fast shipping! Fast shipping! Great items! My mug arrived safely! Thank you! I look forward to this seller’s shows. Great items and deliveries arrive well packaged. Highly recommend. Wow! These are in fantastic condition! I love them! Great seller, well packed, fast shipping!! So beautiful!! Thank you!! Love the magnets! Very nice. Thanks. love my stuff! super nice chick! Always enjoy the show! Thank you. arrived safely!! love it! Absolutely gorgeous! I am so in love, thank you so much!