レビュー (148)Thank you for the sweet giveaway ❤️ Great items! Great sellers! ❤️ Love my purchases again! Everything fit! I think that is the main hurdle 😂. I hope shows are going good for you.! God Bless! Wow. I was beyond happy and blown away with my buyers giveaway. You guys rock! Thank you so very much!! 💕 Everything was absolutely perfect and they are the KINDEST sellers!! My favorites! So soft and comfortable!! Love all my Izzy and roe clothes! Highly recommend! Everything came so quickly and accurate as described! Loved the scuba high waisted pants. Can’t wait to buy more ❤️❤️❤️ I loved everything and they are the absolute best! I love buying from people who have a heart of pure gold! I will forever be a customer! Amazing boutique deals that you aren’t going to find anywhere else! I’m excited for the next show! Great quality and fast shipping!! love love love everything that came in my order 🤩🤩 The tank tops were amazing! Fast shipping! Love the seater! Thank you 😊 Thank you guys again for another great show and items! Love it all! ❤️ Best giveaway I’ve won! Everyone can use Amazon gift cards. Great quality! very pleased I absolutely love 💕 my items I purchased, great quality, fast shipping and a fun time to shop with you guys. Y’all super chill and genuinely kind and I appreciate it! Thank you 🥰 Everything was absolutely perfect. Thank you so much. 💕 Love the jeans!! Adorable!! Thank you!! Love my purchases! All of the clothes are great!