レビュー (868)Daughter loved everything that was bought!!! Can’t wait to get more for her. So amazing. Fast shipping. It was so fun being a part of her show! She is such an amazing person! The products are amazing. My little girl loves her tether toy. And the clothes selection was to die for! Can’t wait to see the next show! Thank you so much Mel! I appreciate you so much and enjoy having you in my shows☺️ Love Jacey and her shows ! everything was perfect condition! love Jacey's shop! Love love love everything
Thank You!!! Always love tuning in to her shows and then forgetting what I ordered, even bigger surprise once I open them lol Everything came fast and was super cute! Amazing shop owner and perfectly as described. Will be purchasing again from this shop. Also got here super fast! I love everything :) thank you Love it just as shown, thank you. Everything came in perfect 😍 Amazing seller! My favorite on WhatNot! I will definitely buy again! Thanks! loved everything foresure i will buy again tysm🥰😄 Love my purchase! ❤️ Everything arrived safely and was exactly as described. Super happy with my order and the whole buying experience. Excited to receive my next purchase! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Jacey always has great items in her shop, and fantastic deals! Great deals and a fun show! Always great items and fast delivery! Jacey is super kind and engaging. I love her shows! Jacey is one of my favorite sellers on whatnot! Such a genuine person and clothes are in impeccable condition!! Thank you!