レビュー (315)THANK YOU! AMAZING SHOW! 🫶💜 Woohoo thank you for the givvy 🩷🩷🩷 Great packaging! No leaking and in one piece! Ty for the hand written note, special touch. Will do business again! Your are the best and sweetest person 💛 LOVE LOVE LOVE! THANK YOU! Cute little stitch primark coin zip Thank you for all the amazing stuff and for always being such a kind and welcoming friend I truly appreciate you 💕😌🫶🏻 LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING! THANK YOU!💜 Took a long time to shipaww sorry powerfully, sadly I can't control shipping time once I turn it into the post office. Thank you for the review though! I appreciate it! 🥰 Very well packaged. Excellent products at fantastic prices Very supportive seller and has a wonderful heart! Thanks for all my goods also so far! You’re amazing! 🫶🏼💛 Amazing beauty sellers 💞💞💞💞 with five star beauty products 💕💕💕 Here’s a more heartfelt, personal version focused entirely on Jaclene:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jaclene is truly one of the most amazing sellers I’ve come across on Whatnot. ❤️ She has such a genuine, kind, and caring personality that really shines through. You can tell she genuinely cares about the people she sells to, and that kind of kindness is rare. She absolutely made my day and honestly made my week. I’m so we found her and will definitely be back! 🥹🐴🐴 Thank you for the giveaway!! What’s better than free. Smells good. Amazing seller congrats on your 1k sales ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you. Be Blessed Blessing_Bear Thank you for my goodies!💕☺️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Absolutely amazing seller! 💕 Everything arrived perfectly packaged and exactly as expected. Super friendly, trustworthy, and always makes their shows such a fun place to hang out. Definitely a seller I’ll continue supporting! 🛍️✨