レビュー (498)Greats deals!! I absolutely love my jacket that I got?? My son loves the shirt I got from this seller!! Love it! Jade is such a great seller Package came fast and everything was perfect! I even had a little surprise (eye mask) in the package 💕🥰 thank you so much! Would have been a 5 star had shipping not taken forever . But other than that it was a great price . And I really like the pants tysm 💜😩I’m so sorry the post office took forever I always try to ship out within 24 hours unless mail is not running. But I am glad you like your pants All items were in excellent condition. I’m so pleased, thank you. 💛💛💛 Still one of my favorite sellers on this app. After taking a break!! thank you Quality is great and packaging was so clean - much appreciated! Amazing seller love my purchase ❤️ Thanks for the cute giveaway
I got a lot of cool stuff, thank you. This seller is amazing! Shipping was fast and item arrived exactly as shown! Great items with great prices! 🌺 Loved everything. Items were packaged with care and shipped promptly. Ok so this has to be the cleanest shipment I e ever received! It was all packaged perfectly and every item was clean and non wrinkled. Absolutely packaged with care and a nice little love note. Wish I hadn’t just caught the end of the show because I would have bought so much more. Excellent seller! Would highly recommend! Everything arrived perfect! Thank you!