レビュー (8,482)Can’t wait to get these on!
I got my first order of 4 sets. They are beautiful and great quality. The worst part is trying to figure out which ones to wear first. I wish I could wear them all at once. I am waiting on another order to arrive and I’m so excited. Will definitely continue to purchase from you. Love Love Love Everything As Usual. Absolutely Amazing Show and Hosts/Mods. Will Definitely Be Buying More❤️❤️❤️❤️💅 Best sellers and Best Nails!!! Excellent Seller! Rapid shipping! Love all the nails I purchased! Love my nails and Pete and Des are awesome people The nails are great quality and I love the vibe in the nail room Im changing nails like every week or every other week 🤣🤣 and love it. Ty ✨️ Great nails 💅 Wonderful price. Fast paced...I like a lot LOVE THESE!!! Thank you for even explaining how to check for sizing... they fit!! gorgeous 🔥 Absolutely stunning 😍 I can't wait to put on a set. thank you!! Such fun nails! And the sizing is great! Beautiful and strong nails!! Just as advertised!! Packaged great got here really fast!!! Gorgeous!! Definitely recommend!! The nicest sellers, and amazing deals on the best nails! The shipping is so fast, too! My favorite place to go for nails for sure. I will always keep coming back! 🫶🏼 This live is so much fun to watch and be in! They are so welcoming even if you aren’t buying anything they love to make you feel comfortable and welcomed! They also support other nail sellers! They found out I was a new nail seller and had people following me and that meant so much to me! I will continue to support this business! Peter and Des, thank you both for a fun show and FREE NAIL GIVEAWAYS ALL SHOW LONG! anyone reading this review, come in and hang out. Wait for your size and get in the giveaways. I personally think doing one run of one size at a time is GENIUS! I can get stuff done while I wait for my nail size and then when it comes up, I can lock in and bid for what I like. I appreciate everything they do for me and the rest of their buyers. They are super cute but some of them got smudged. The others looked great though. Thank you! My order arrived today and I LOVE them!!! I have ordered from other shops and they don’t even compare with the quality of these nails. I can’t wait to buy more! Oh, and by far, this seller is the MOST generous in the givvy department! Thanks so much! 🔥🔥🔥 As beautiful as always, I am always so happy with my purchase from Peter. Always an entertaining auction and great nails! Fast shipping. love my free nails theyre so adorable Des always has good taste! tysm yall are the best!