レビュー (950)An awesome person and seller! Thanks friend 💜💚💛 Another purchase! I feel I always wander into this seller’s show late at night but I always manage to grab something because the collections are always deep on variety. Thanks for the givvy and I’ll likely come back. :) Great addition to my goofy board I love my pin board bundle. A great selection of pins Another purchase with this seller. This might be my fourth or so. I always enjoy the depth of her collection because she will most likely have something from someone’s ask. Pins were packaged safely. Wow my pins came super fast!! I was not expecting it to come so soon! Love my pins! Such a great show! Building a board is so much fun and you have such a great variety to choose from. Thank you so much!! More great pins from a wonderful seller. Thank you. great show, thanks for the great pins Thank you for the amazing deal! Fun show! Great pins! Fun show! Thank you! 🎉🎉 Another great pin and quick shipping. Thank you. Thank you for helping me complete a set and I love the Cindi pins. I had been looking for Luci for a long time! Packaging was perfect! Another great pin. Quick shipping and well packaged. Thank you. Always nice stopping by. Host always has a pretty deep collection to help folks finish out their sets. I grabbed two build a boards one for myself and another for a friend. Pins arrived safely. Thanks for the givvy! Fantastic seller! My Build a Board order was a great value, and every pin arrived safely packaged and in excellent condition. Shipping was fast, everything matched the description, and I was very happy with the selection. I would definitely purchase from jde715 again. Highly recommended!