レビュー (271)Always amazing deal, highly recommended Absolutely beautiful Gucci wallet, thank you so much!Hi Ms. Connie, thank u very much on ur purchased and trust. God Bless. Great seller and a hidden gem selling amazing luxury Thank you very much on ur purchased and beautiful review, i appreciate you very much.❤️ @jdlux is a trusted top seller who cares about her customers. She is honest, cares, and will help you down to every detail. Shop with her! She’s the best! Ms. vntg_girl, thank u very much on ur beautiful review and ur presence during my live show. Ur so kind. I appreciate you very much.❤️ ❤️Love everything Hi Ms. Jenn, I appreciate you very much. Thank you always on ur continuing support. Ur so very kind. God Bless you more and more. The bag looked refurbished. You did do call out on inside. The little logo came out. It was good price! I love the item i got from her. She is a very reliable seller. Excellent condition & fast delivery
Not only was she amazing in her LIVE, the product arrived in nearly perfect condition and packaged so beautifully. Defiantly giving high end boutique. Will return and purchase again! Thank you Daliah! Love the LV locking key. Fast shipper. Love 💕 my clutch! Love all my items from this seller, highly recommended! Thank you i love my purse thank you 🤩 5 stars all day ! Excellent seller and exceptional customer service xoxo Thanks for the giveaway!!!!! Great deal for a branded items.. Will be watching more shows! Awesome price and fast shipping! Received it today and thank you for the extras! Love it! It was nicely pkg! I appreciate it! Looking forward for more future purchases! Oh love 💕 my Burberry. Thank you 🙏🏻 highly recommended on WN - such a nice seller! The bag and the quality is pristine. I’m so happy 🥰🥰🥰 Thank you so much Dahlia. 💕💞 And thank you for the twillies❣️🫶🏼🥰 I am over the moon happy, and so impressed with my purchase! The wallet is pristine, totally beautiful! The packaging was absolutely impeccable! The box, dust bag, and LV bag are in perfect condition! Thank you so very much for everything! I highly recommend this seller, and her inventory! Fast shipping as well!