レビュー (452)Love the cute sassy stickers. Thank you for the fun show ❤️❤️❤️ I know where the Duck is. 😂😂😂😂🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆 Jeff, Rich and of course Willy, thank you for the super quick shipping.I love all of my items, they were perfectly packaged for safe arrival! I LOVE this show! My purchase is better than I expected and packaging is top notch as always Amy and Tim are super professional with high quality items and wonderful buyers’ giveaways. 🤗Love my goodies! Thank you This is absolutely gorgeous. I am so glad I bought it from you. Thank you for shipping it so quickly and packing it very well. Absolutely beautiful thank you so much for packing them so well Love it ❤️it so pretty. I will be back to shop again soon. Love love love. Everything arrived safe and just as described! Packaged with such care. Thank y’all 💕 I loved everything! Packaging was amazing💕 Amazing goodies and so very well packed, awesome seller . A must shop again. thank you I received my box today, & everything was wrapped perfectly, & in great shape. I loved my purchases! Thank you The bubble wrap you used 💙😍 I rarely leave reviews, but this package warrants one. I could not have been more impressed with the care put into this package! WOW! And of course I loved the items! Thank you! Oh, I loved the sweet little ducky! Thank you for the fun stickers Love this trio so much!! Such great energy in their shows and fabulous stuff!!! Do not miss out on Friday nights!! Fast shipping and delivery! Thank you so much I really really like my items. Theeee beeeessst!!! TY! 🫶🏻 Can’t wait to make a boujee birthday cake for Shelley! Always quality items and fast shipping with these fellas.