レビュー (185)Always has what I want & need! If you aren’t shopping sand & fog with Jen then what are you doing? You want it? Just ask, she will get it! Love my sand and fog oil and samples I received! I’m so glad I found Jen and her show! Love my sand and fog! Jen is a delight and I’m so glad I stumbled onto her show! Amazing scents at amazing prices and such a sweetheart ❤️ Very happy with each oil!!!! Thank you!!!! Literally amazing! The packaging was so hard to get into but nothing was broken so I truly appreciate that! Love this seller so much! Thank you Fabulous product! Wrapped well for shipping, received quickly! A+ seller! My products arrived packaged and protected very well! Seller is so sweet and super easy-going. I will be back to shop more! You are so kind to give me extra! I really appreciate you 🫶🏻 so happy with all of my purchases I’ve missed shopping with Jen so much!!! She is soo amazing & has soo many great products! Greatest seller on whatnot I am SO happy with all my Snif!!!!! Thank you so so much!!!! I love my rose & pear sand and fog Amazing packaging and products. Jen always has unique and fun products to try, her recommendations are always incredible. She even goes out of her way to acquire items specifically for you! 💕 Always Great!! Great prices, always on time!! She’s the real deal!!! Everything I get from you is AMAZING!!! Thank you for making my perfume collection even more beautiful ❤️ Very good seller. Everything came as expected! Thanks for getting the SOL body wash I wanted! I love shopping all your shows to find the best deals and have the best conversations! Love ya Jen!!