レビュー (271)I got my husband and I and our kids all a shirt, and everyone loved them! This is a great and affordable way to show the world we love Jesus! And start great conversations to plant seeds! Not to mention super cute! The shipping is super fast! The seller is sweet and kind and kept me updated on where my package was! Thank you for your ministry!! We will be back!! 😊 I’m so excited to received my package. Beautiful shirts and my lip gloss holder super cute. Prices are amazing affordable for nice quality .. 💗💗thank you for my t-shirt. I been showing them off to my Bible study group. Love my shirts and shipped quickly! Thank you!! Such a cool giveaway! I love my sticker and truly appreciate the prayer card. Thank you so much! ❤️✝️ Shipping was lightning fast!! I love everything so much!! Everything came well packaged and just as described! The t shirts fit true to size and the material is good! I will definitely be back! This is my new favorite place to get t-shirts!! I also loved the smell of fragrance that came with my car freshener!
Thank you for the cute stickers too! Thank you very much! Everything was perfect! Great items, love the customizability! Will definitely be back ❤️✝️ Thank you everything was Beautiful! Thank you so much ! I absolutely love my shorts! Totally amazing as usual. Love my shirts and the new designs Absolutely perfect! Some were gifts. I gave one as a gift yesterday and she Loved it. Can’t wait to give the others theirs and wear mine!! Thank you so much I absolutely love and appreciate the gifts you sent with scripture.
It hit right where it needed to my heart. Thank you again. God Bless you and your business I love all of Jenna’s items that I buy! I wear her t-shirts all the time, and always get compliments on them! Her prices and quality are great! Love my items and the free t shirt! I love supporting Jenna and her business! She is a wonderful young woman who loves Jesus! Absolutely love all my purchases. Beautifully done. Very nicely packaged with the meaningful extras. Thank You I love my shirts and I can’t wait for tomorrows show! Thank you 😊 High quality t-shirts at a great price! I loved all the designs and colors available and received them timely. Extremely happy with them all!! Jenna is the most accommodating seller and always does so with a smile on her face. She goes out of her way to make all her buyers happy. She does an outstanding job with all her items. I have loved every single T-shirt I have ordered from her. Always perfect and such great quality items, all made with LOVE. I always get compliments every time I wear them! Love how God is using Jenna and her mission to spread his LOVE! Thanks Jenna!! 🥰 Amazing seller! Thank you so much and God bless you richly 🙏🏾 Wonderful seller with a beautiful heart. I love every one of my T-shirt’s !! Thank you Jenna 🌹