レビュー (533)Buy with confidence here folks!!! ✨️ Great Products, great prices, perfectly packaged n ship fast!!! loveeee Amazing and beautiful seller! It’s always a joy to watch your shows…Tysm for everything! See you soon. ❤️ This is a great, no pressure seller! I got an amazing grab! Truly hydrating lip gloss in Glazed Donut (mauve pink, semi-sheer). I have been wanting to try this. I found her on a raid train and will definitely be back! Thank you!!! Thank you so much❣️ I love the vibe and the group of ladies supporting each other. 💖 Awesome sellers and amazing people. Items are exactly as described and always arrive quickly and well packed. Thank you! Super sweet seller 🥰 My first purchase and everything arrived quickly, tysm for the incredible deals! 🫶🏽💕 I bought the greatest little colorgram lip glosses and cute cosmetic bag bundles from jerichoglow! I found her on a raid train and am so happy I did! Thanks so much for the amazing Giveaway 💖 Amazing and beautiful Seller! I spent
time with them through the entire show. They are a joy! I love all my products and will definitely use all of my givvies! Tysm. See you soon ❤️ Thank you for the givvy! The perfume smells amazing 🤩 I had a wonderful experience with this seller, both winning a giveaway and making a purchase! The seller was friendly, helpful, and made everything so easy. Shipping was super fast, and my purchase arrived in great condition. Overall, I’m very happy and will definitely buy from this seller again. Thank you for the gift. I always love watching your show. You’re a sweet lady. Amaaaaazing Seller! Thank you! 🫶🏼 I love my purchase and thank you for the beautifully packaged giveaway very generous came extremely quickly I’d give you 10 stars if I could. Thank you so much ❤️😊🙏🏻 Awesome item! Fast delivery! Excellent from start to finish!!!