レビュー (1,779)Such nice cards came with it being slabbed my child loves it and so much details 12/10 ⭐️’s! Thank you @jerrski712 for my new beautiful cards! Thank you sooo much for the Birthday show! I hope you had a great birthday 🎉! My cards were delivered super fast and super secure! I can’t recommend this show enough! Thanks 🙏 again bro! 🤩💙🤘 Top knotch seller!! Great value and quality! I will be back in his stream for sure , everyone should check this guy out!! Amazing deals. thanks for the giveaway your show is fun hopefully see you in the next one Great Prices Fast Secure Shipping A+ mad dope came hella quick ill buy from again fur sure not gonna say im mad but as a collector I prefer to have the sleeves with my characters, buying from him I got the bloo I desired and everything was well but the sleeve is a very important part. excellent products in near mint condition and fast shipping 🤙🏾 great deal, quality product, fast shipping, will buy from again. Simply the best!!! Thank you again for your generosity! Amazing streamer and art cards. High quality content too exactly what I ordered, fast shipping exactly what I ordered, fast shipping Great seller and cards came packaged well Great streamer! fast shipping, excellent products, fantastic quality!! Always buying here!! Fast shipping and well packed. Great art cards as always! Jerrski great guy great show! Appreciate your work Fast shipping and well packed. High quality art cards. Thank you so much for the gengar it’s awesome and love the slab it came with too! Thank you also for the Mickey Mouse card too!! Amazing 1 of 1 artworks with vibes to match. My slabs came in quickly and carefully packed as well. 10/10 Fire 🔥 if your not following this man! Your sleeping! Forget about all the junk streamers ripping you off come buy some great products from this guy!!! Best streamer!! On here!!!!