レビュー (5,002)Great project, thank you Jerry. Great show! Awesome deals! Thank you for my goodies! Appreciate you! Patricia Nash kiss-lock so beautiful you were correct. TYVM💚 I can’t express how gorgeous this Vintage Longchamp 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥is, she’s even more beautiful and priceless in person! TY Jer 💖🫶🏽💖 Jer I am so in love with this Vintage Longchamp and I’m wearing it first! The Patricia Nash is a beautiful Olive 🫒 Green and perfect for the fall season. The Coach also vintage is a classic in itself! Thank you for the Big Apple pin, I love it, it represents me and NY so much appreciated 💖🫶🏽💖. Jerry this is perfect as always! Ty so much! Love this seller! Honest, Kind and real!! Fun shows and amazing inventory Very honest seller. Always as described As described! One of my favorite shops! Wonderful as always! Thank you so much! Loved the colors on the bag and great shipping and quality Love my new bag! Thank you They are amazing thank you. Beautiful bag, thank you! Fabulous as always. Best seller on Whatnot!! love my new bag they even gave me a cute stuffy tysm