レビュー (3,769)thank you for the two pennies from the giveaway Fast Shipping. 5/5 Stars ⭐️ thank you I won an envelope in her game and all I received was a 1/20 silver coin.Hello there, so I think you got the wrong person. You didn’t win an envelope in my room. Only a GAW and a 2006 buffalo nickel. I don’t even have 1/20th silver coins. Please next time you have an issue with a streamer, please come to them before doing something drastic! I would have went over it with you and found out it wasn’t me!! always great goodies from Jesse thank you Tysm hun! I really appreciate it!!! Awesome Seller and Fast Shipping 🐾 Awesome show!! And thank you! Glad i got what i wanted!!I’m happy for you! Tysm Cale Great seller, received currency quickly and in good condition. Thank you! thanks for the lootYou are very welcome hun! Tysm as well! Super fun show and great host as described fast shipping thanks Great stuff! Get your spin fix with Jessie for CHEAP! And great prizes! always a great time!Awww tysm eeezyeeeeeeeee!!! Excellent show!!
Excellent shipping!!
Ty 🫡🇺🇸 Great seller, received item quickly and in great condition. Thank you! Small prices and big hits. Great streamer. Y'all visit Jesse and show some support!