レビュー (1,130)Nice watch fair price. Fast shipping. I’ll be back Repeat Customer once again. Get yours here as well. Described item perfectly and well packaged, will buy from them again. Always a pleasure to deal with. Beautiful piece just as shown
Will shop again
fantastic swatch threw a battery in her and she's good to go I have been doing business with Jfam for over a year now. Always the best experience. Huge Inventory of New and Vintage pieces. Highly recommend checking out his show every morning! Huge part of the watch community!!!! Thank you!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great transaction! Everything arrived as described, well packaged, and shipped safely. I encourage you guys to trust this seller and buy with confidence. I highly recommend this seller and would definitely purchase from them again. Thank you, and God bless! 🙏✝️ best bundle I've gotten from you yet! and at steal prices, much appreciated brotha 🙌🏾 p.s. I also fixed all but one Timex 🙃 excellent 👍. thanks again for the continued great deals. Always has a great selection of new and old! Great watch to bring back the 90s nostalgia, great price, fast shipping. Always a great experience! As shown and as described. Has a lot of variety. Definitely check out his shows! Thanks for everything. I appreciate you. very pleased. super deals to be had here. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great transaction! Everything arrived as described, well packaged, and shipped safely. I encourage you guys to trust this seller and buy with confidence. I highly recommend this seller and would definitely purchase from them again. Thank you, and God bless! 🙏✝️ jfam has that heat! If you need a beautiful awesome watch jfam is the place to go too Excellent seller. Large inventory/selection of watches. Great guy with a crazy selection of vintage to modern watches. Always a good time watching his shows. The watches were packaged excellent and shipped fast as usual. Thanks bro 🫡🔥