レビュー (1,951)Package arrived quickly ! Thanks so much for my new Hirono I love my item! Super unique! Fast shipping and packaged perfectly! Great seller! Thank you 💚 Fast shipping and great prices don’t hesitate to shop 🤩 Great experience all-around! Fun live and fast shipping. And thanks for the extra gift too! Thank you love my bat ! Put it on my Halloween backpack and it looks perfect !! 😍 The custom Hirono is so cute and soft. love him so much. thank you! order czme super fast. Thank you for thr givvy! 😘 Perfectly shipped as always. Everything is great. I didn’t realize the blanket had a name on it. my granddaughter saw it and I told her it says drew on it and She said idk it’s hello kitty! I want it! 😂 thanks again Jay. Oh and thanks for the Labubu keychains😍😍 Awesome seller, fast shipper Jay the labubus are super cute. The handheld game is very cool. So far we all love it. And thank you so much for the Coca-Cola Labubu keychains they are very cute! Thank again for a well packaged box. Everything arrived safe because you took extra care. the box came with a big whole in it. Which I’m sure was done in transit. But my items were secure. Wonderful host show. Thank you for the givvy. Packed perfectly and arrived quickly. Highly appreciated and recommended 👍 It was a giveaway with two little stickers. Can’t complain for free, but it was underwhelming for sure. Thank you for the giveaway. Thank you for the cute Labubu extras! 5/5 as always. The drone I purchased showed a controller with a built in screen and it didn’t have a built in screen if I knew that I would not have bought it Items were packaged very well! Arrived quickly too! Very happy with my things! Thanks again for the freebies!