レビュー (1,691)Best Stream yet!!! Thanks for all the Jordans! Excellent customer service and cards Incredible deal!!! Jitz is the best Whatnot seller that I’ve purchased from! A+ all the way around!!! Hands down one of the best streams in the app WE ARE LIIIVE 💪💪💪 JITZ IS ONE OF THE BEST DUDES ON THE APP GOAT CARDS GOAT SHIPPING GOAT COMMUNITY Pure Fire 🔥 Stream, everyone wins! The GOAT 🐐 on the app for Best Singles! hands down! IYKYK always the best! Great quality, great shipping, and great vibes in the stream Great Cards as always ,thank you very much Great cards, great prices, fast shipping. Great value and the fastest shipping on whatnot. Thanks Jitz! If I could, I would rate a 10 stars. well packaged and the best @$1 on the app! If you want some high end singles this is the place to be. From newer cards to classics in the 90s jitz will have something you are looking for. One of the best communities on the app. Thank you always for the fast and secure shipping and just having the best quality cards.