レビュー (151)Super fast shipping, great quality
Awesome shows ands awesome goodies!! Thank you. Love you guys, see ya soon. Great seller, excellent packaging, fast shipping. I'll definitely buy again. Super sweet seller!! Thank you 🤩 Couldn’t ask for better sellers! Thanks again I love it all The best sellers on Whatnot. Everything was amazing. Great people with great items. Thanks so much ❤️ good seller, fast shipping, cars wasn't wrapped up. Just dumped in the box. packing was used top and bottom. but not on the cars. I bought alot. would have been great to seem each one wrapped up Thank you. Please wrap the loose diecast individually next time as they can be damaged bouncing around during shipment. Loved all of my shopkins thank you so much!! Sellers are really kind and communicative, plus good packaging and very fun shows 💕☺️ I am giving this 5star review because I see that there are serious issues with whatnot and PWE mailed items. This should have no bearing on the seller that sends a givy this way. But whatnot needs to seriously look into this along with USPS because its becoming more and more prevalent not only with givy's but with purchased items that are being sent by PWE. I believe the reason is because there is no accountability for non tracking number info associated with the PWE preferred system that most sellers are using because of shipping costs, I think as a buyer you should have a choice in how your packages get mailed. If a seller is using the PWE system thats in place, as a buyer you should be able to choose what method of shipping you want, 1. a PWE. 2. a bubble mailer. without having to purchase more items just to get the bubble mailer option. I can't be the only person who has been affected by this I'm sure. But as a buyer having to prove yourself to whatnot is ridiculous. Great seller love all the random things you didn’t know you need Amazing as always. Great sellers and even better people ! shipping is always top notch! A+ Sellers! Very happy with purchases! Love everything !!! They are such great people and sellers ❤️❤️❤️. Good deal! Thank you very much! perfect! arrived in New condition all ' imperfections' ( there was supposedly a small stain but I can't find it) were listed. 12/10 great seller! Very Happy with the way they packed my set