レビュー (540)Oooouuu thank you! Won a Charizard Promo!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Gave me great deals for Pokemon 30th🔥 You have beautiful handwriting!!! Also than you so much for my big chase card :) Totally recommend this seller. I had originally bought something form him that had gotten lost in shipping, I reached out to the seller about it and he was not only very helpful but offered to send me a replacement. The package just came and he not only sent the card I ordered but he added extra highly recommended absolutes joated! THANK U KINGGGG Thank you Joe for the new Squirtle to add to my collection!!!!🎉🎉 CRICKEYY I don’t even remember what I bought here but im sure it was something a cutie card I needed since joe has everything lmao. Great streamer with good vibes and lots of stuff ☺️ 🩴💥🩴💥🩴💥😵💫😵💫
This is me showing what Joe looks like when he doesn’t pull me hits in his stream lmaooo Great streamer with a lot of goodies!! Always a fun time in joes stream ☺️ Def glad to see Joe back on this channel. This one brings the 🔥🔥🔥Congratulations on your Giveaway! 😉 Excellent packaging as always! This man's!! let me tell you something... When I say he's got the heat I mean this guy is literally Lord Ozai 🔥🔥🤘 ty brotha! much love ! much appreciated 🔥❤️ This seller is a beast of a unit! Follow this guy, you won't regret it. Good wares, good quality, and very chill. A++ thanks for the free pack and came in great condition 👍