レビュー (109)Package as described, extras thrown in which were very much appreciated the best there is, always fast and well packaged! Lovely place to buy card. Quick, well packaged and efficient. Another great order received from the great JohnClement. Good prices and very reliable Best ever pound for pound #1 seller on whatnot and it isn’t even close. A true chad.
Top 3 whatnot streamer of all time and a absolute pleasure to watch Come quick and well packaged Great seller! Really nice guy as well 🔥🔥 Sometimes I look back on the day when John ripped this pack for me with a whimsical joy that brings a tear to my eyes. It is the day that changed everything for me…
It started with rain, a nearly empty wallet, and John Clement standing with a grin that looked far too confident.
"Go on," he said, holding up a dusty pack of One Piece cards. "This one's waiting for you."
"I can barely afford lunch," I sighed.
"Then skip lunch. Luffy would."
It was terrible financial advice. Somehow, I listened.
I opened the pack right there. No glowing lights. No magical music. Just cardboard... and one unbelievably rare card.
John laughed so hard he nearly fell out of his chair. "Well, that's inconvenient. I was hoping to keep that one."
I sold the card to a collector for enough money to clear my debts and fix my car.
Life changed after that. I found a better job, met wonderful people including my now wife, and even started smiling more. Trust in John, I know I did.
5 stars Simply the best, severely underrated streamer who has great deals and delivers everything with care. 11/10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Superstar 🫶 fantastic seller and individual 💪🏻 Fantastic streamer ‼️ Highly recommend ‼️
SIMPLY THE BEST 🙌 Arrived quickly 🔥 organised and safely packed 👌 Thank you John🫶 thanks for the pack, sum nice sr's and fast delivery 👌