レビュー (527)Thank yin for the blitz and givy!! Great show no doubt check it out. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Awesome seller Fast Shipping Great Prices 👍👍 Great seller, great experience Super happy with my items! Thank you for making this such a great experience! didn't get what is pictured Picture was a random item for all givvys. You won a givvy. It was on the stand when you enter it. I announced your name and held up item you won. Awesome knife! Absolutely love the sticker!!! 💜👍🏻 thank you. Greta show and great seller!! Jump in his show and grab a great deal!!! ty so much for the givvy and fast shipping thanks for the great deal on my rhino. John is awesome seller, I will continue to support
Awesome show and Great seller Amazing seller, Great show and a lot of fun John takes good care of everyone who comes to his show. I always have fun. thank you... love the show and appreciate fir juicing me Always good stuff from John Fou. I enjoy his shows. excellent purchase as always, great seller, looking forward to making future purchases. Always love hanging out with this crew! Fun show to be in Thank you so much! Great prices, and had a great time in show! John's shows are a lot of fun. My purchases arrived quickly. I recommend watching and participating in his shows. Seller is amazing. Thanks for so much for the givvy. Order came very quick and arrived sooner than I expected.