レビュー (2,524)Everything arrived as shown on live and well packaged! Thank you for the givvy as well! all cards showed up as expected and very quickly. awesome cards thank you 😊 your show rocks. my nephews were very pleased with their cards.. Those smiles and making me the cool Uncle priceless. Never received my one item the most expensive one Everything is on the way brother if anything happen I will guarantee 100% refund Fast shipping, great packaging, good communication. Absolutely great stream and good deals!!! Everything came in fast AF! and the shipping was satisfactory. I appreciate it. awesome package and perfect condition Great cards and lightning shipping. Great seller.
Thank you
I got so many deals here thank you 😊 Items were what I ordered and package nicely! really appreciate the do not bend on the package. BEST EXPERIENCE BUYING FROM A STREAMER🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Thank you for your review 🙇🏻♂️ Thank you cards were goodThank you for your review 🙇🏻♂️ the card u sold me for top dollar was off center, and not what i was expecting, never buying from u again.BRO WHAT!?!? You are upset because the centering of the card was bad everything was shown on screen and you bought a 4$ card It’s good arrived quickly all good packaged amazing experience
Nice ! Thanks again man ! Fast shipping and the card came in looking great!