レビュー (437)fastest shipping ever, faster than Jimmy John's Great items as always and awesome seller. Love all my orders. Thank you so much. 😊 It’s so cute! Thank you so much! 😊 My new favorite place to feed my addiction… Lol thank you so much! Thank you sm Ms.Jojo :) Everything arrived safely and she even included a gift! I will definitely be returning to her every week.😂😂 Super fast shipping and everything was packed securely! Such amazing deals also! I love my plushies! Thank you so much! Thanks for the awesome giveaway! Thank you so much for giveaway. I love it 😍 Adorable! Thank you so much Jojo is a doll! Do not miss her shows! Great packaging and fast shipment. Love everything I ordered. Thank you so much. Amazing friendly seller thank you so much for everything ❤️. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SELLER thank you.. shipping was fast! Thanks JoJo! You're a great seller. love my items She’s so cute. Thank you. 😊 Super cute!!! thank you so much!! will be buying from you again 🫱🏻🫲🏼 ANAZING!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! She was a great host and played a fun game with confirmed items as well 10/10 reccomend! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! packaging was amazing, shipping was quick and i’m so happy with my new maymei and baby3 🥰💕 prices are fantastic as well!! highly recommend this seller and shows!! It is sooooo cute, thank you!!!! Love my lama!!! Thank you!!