レビュー (27)Excellent item, fast delivery, great packaging, highly recommend this seller!!! Always has fun items and beautifully displayed! A fun show with nice products good prices and very nicely packaged. Thank you and I will be back. I would definitely recommend you shop with her. Thanks. Nice items good prices fun show. I would definitely recommend you shop with this person. I’ll be back and thank you. Love love love it all!! Such a nice seller with excellent items Loved everything! You are a doll💋💕♥️💕💐 Super fast shipping and incredible items and prices. Thank you so very much. Incredibly thoughtful and sweet seller with dynamic shows! This was my first share with you and I will definitely be back! Great choices, and well done! Thank you for the extras! Much appreciated! My doll came in perfect condition and shipped really fast thank you !! 😊 Just as described. Quick shipping and packaged well! Love love love my shoes!!!!Thank you!! Thank you, love! I adore my new doll pieces and enjoyed hanging out with you!! 10/10 🫶💖