レビュー (2,938)Returning customer and will continue to do so!! I love what I received!! Joy is the sweetest! Saw something I liked and asked if she could make it into a keychain for me. Without hesitation she agreed and even made sure I was happy with the final look before making the sale. Absolutely the best service! Thank you!! Thank you for the amazing pieces🫶 These pens are so 🔥🔥🔥 joy does a amazing job on these beautiful pens !! They last forever !!! and she goes out of her way to get you them custom orders. These make great Christmas gifts 🫶 Quick and efficient shipping. Brand new. Shipped and packaged nicely thanks so much. I love the focals. such a great deal. fast shipping another great transaction. thanks so much such great deals. really fast shipping. thanks so much Really fun and unique silicone focals… amazing prices… I will keep an eye out for more shows and likely purchase again 💖💖 Great seller, great prices and great beads. AAA+++ Beautiful beads, great prices and wonderful seller. AAA+++ Fast Shipper, Great Selection of Inventory TYSM Love everything in my order!!! She is THE BEST. Such a good time!!! Beautiful acrylics! & the fastest shipping! Thank you so much🫶🏼 Packaged soooo nicely. Love all my items. They are amazing & her live was a blast. Fast shipping. Great customer service. Absolutely love my bookmarks!!! Thank you so much