レビュー (604)One of the best on whatnot. I never hesitate to buy from jrawlins3! Thanks for the good words and I appreciate every single person that attends my stream even if they don’t purchase. I am grateful for your purchase and hope you will find more items as well. Great prints always. Much appreciated as always too. Glad you are getting items that you want Thanks for the Butterbean!More than welcome
And thanks for your bid and purchase. shipped quickly and secureGlad you received and arrived good condition. Hope to see you return and I appreciate you coming and purchasing. Thanks again Amazing Print. Fast delivery. Shipped safe and secure Thanks for the good review. Hope to see you return to find more items your interested in Great prints as always. Arrived fast safe and sound. Glad items arrived great condition I try my best to package them to prevent any possible damage when it enters usps Thank you for the great deals like always and the giveawayGlad you liked them, always looking to help out Needs better protection around photos. One of the corners was bent and ripped. Other than that it shipped fast and was the right products. Just recommend better protection around photosWell the two photos was in a plastic protector sandwiched between cardboards and then well marked no bending and such. I did more than most protecting items when a lot don’t even add cardboard at all. You could have reached out as I probably have other Toni Storm unsigned photos I could have sent to help make you feel better. Apologize but like I said I never have had any issues before for any items as I protect way better than most. Great Print. Fast delivery. Thanks again and bookmark future shows for more deals and steals Great Prints. Fast delivery. Awesome deal. Always a pleasure doing business. Thanks for the kind words and hope to earn you as a continued customer. Awsome! thank you! As I thank you and you are more than welcome and are appreciated awesome givvy! thanks!Hope to see you return and you are welcome Awesome awesome awesome!
Thank you so much Jason! Keep returning for the deals and steals Thank you for the great deal on the photos and thanks for the buyers givy. Again thanks for your continued support and purchases it is greatly appreciated. I care about everyone and that’s why I am probably the only streamer that takes time to reply to comments and posts every item available for bid or purchase. thank you for the giveaways. Everything came in just as shown in the pictures thank you again for the great deal and fast shipping Thank you for your return and finding more items of your interest. I am glad to provide pieces for your collection at deal pricing better than others on the app. package was delivered. no damage. All autographed and pictures were in good shape. would definitely buy moreGlad you got your package and pleased with it. Hope to see you return to another stream and find more items of interest. Thanks again Thank you for the great deal on the signatures and thank you for the giveawayHope to always see you return and happy with the deals you able to find Thank you for the great photos and signaturesThank you and always like to see you return . I am honest and sincere as a seller and appreciate everyone and never will make you feel bad or overprice you on anything like many out there. You are collecting pieces not investing as it is material photo with a signature it’s not an investment and you can see the higher end pieces claiming worth hundreds and thousands never have a return. I want to provide fair deals for all. trustworthy seller, I will shop again Thanks and hope you will return and realize the deals you can have and don’t try to make anyone feel bad or complain on the prices unlike many out there. I appreciate your time and what you spend I never want you to feel bad at all ever. I appreciate everyone spending $1 or $500 Fast delivery. Good quality signed print. Great deal. Thanks and hope to have you as a returning customer Great deals and always fast delivery. Also very educated in his items. Always buy from this seller. Thanks for the kind words and always willing to help out when asked for or requested. Amazing what you can learn by just watching and listening to other streamers and viewers to how they can be persuaded. That why I don’t claim any retail value or supposed retail value as a piece is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it whether they can get that in return or not and most of time you are unable to that’s why I like to pass on deals and be fair and not mislead people to make a fast buck from someone. That’s why many have left the book to come here as people understood more. Awesomeness once again! Just when I say I need to stop spending, Jason reels me back in with more incredible pieces at amazing prices! Thank you sir!Thanks for coming back. Be there for the sudden death auctions you will get some good deals Thanks again for the giveaway I appreciate it Welcome I appreciate everyone that comes to my stream. Another spectacular package from Jason. Can’t believe how awesome these prices were, and the items themselves look awesome! Items came well packaged, clearly marked and arrived in good time to the UK.
Thank you once again sir, goes without saying but I’ll be back! 😂As always I do my best to make sure they arrive to anyone’s place in good condition and try to provide deals for all. I hope that people use common sense when listening to streamers- when someone claims something is high value or very rare or won’t sign like that then they are just trying to upsell their piece. The original people understand and that’s why I avoid saying or claiming high prices to try to sell an item. So many make people pay such higher and willing to do so but I want to provide quality and lower prices. Which I hope I do.