レビュー (470)Awesome seller!!! Definitely recommend. Another great deal on a great pair of shoes!!! Thank you again brother!!! Amazing shoes. Very fast shipping. I’ll definitely shop here again Great price and awesome seller to buy from. Arrived in a week from purchase and as advertised.Man I’m sorry it took so long. Memphis hub held on to it for what felt like ever lol. Glad you got them and your happy Great seller. I’ve done multiple deals with this guy and he’s good peopleI appreciate it man. Guess the wife was home last night 😂 arrived very fast shoes is in good condition would recommend sellerThank you. You asked why such a steal… if I pay low my customer pays low! Now your a believer lol Love these shoes and have been looking for a good deal on these! Appreciate the fast shipping!Yes sir! Enjoy the hell out of them and most importantly , WEAR THEM. Shoes came exactly as shown and described, brand new condition with original box. Shipped out fast!Thank man! I appreciate the honest review! Always 5 ⭐ from my brotha jruth89! Appreciate it I really do man! Awesome shoe for a great price A+++ seller would definitely recommend shopping with him. Amazing deal on some great shoes! Always a pleasure and easy to work with!Thank you so much for the positive review. Awesome that it comes from a fellow streamer Item came as described I would definitely buy from this seller in the future Thank you for the positive review 🫶🫡Thanks for the positive review so much! My item came as described and on time I’d definitely buy from this Seller again Great priceAppreciate the great review! Great deal. Fast shipping. A+ seller Thank you sir! Great doing no business with you 🔥🔥🔥Thank you for the positive review ✅Authentic Merchandise
✅Transparency
✅Faster Shipping
Extremely happy with my purchases. The quality is outstanding and the prices are very reasonable. Definitely will be supporting again.Appreciate the stellar review sir! Awesome seller!!! Definitely recommend. Always giving great deals on great pairs of shoes!!! Thank you again brother. I'll definitely be back...again!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥I appreciate the stellar review sir! Very clean, fast shipping, thank you No sir. Thank you . I greatly appreciate your purchase Great dude and good seller! Straight forward and honest! I’m definitely happy w my purchase and would buy again without hesitation! Thank you sir! 🫡Thank you for the great review! It’s so appreciated