レビュー (39)They are all so cute. Thank you, great price. I love these gnomes so much!! So cute. I will be back. Everything come in on time and as ordered! Great customer service/ seller! Fast shipping! Great seller! Thanks for the extra gnome 😊 Cute gnomes...I love them all.. Wonderful! Love my Gnomes ! Thank you so much! Perfectly packaged and delivered quickly! I love it! He’s perfect! Thank you! Such a fun purchase and great deals! Thank you! 🙏 omg they are even cuter in person sitting on my shelf, can't wait for the next show absolutely the cutest gnomes. fast shipping, love them all and the hitchhikers🩷🩷 Fast delivery and the cutest gnomes!! And I had 2 surprises in my package, THANK YOU! Will purchase more This seller goes above & beyond for all his customers! Products were amazing with some extra goodies! Fast shipping! Highly recommend!! I love them! thank you so much! they look amazing in the girls bedroom ❤️ Love all of my new gnomes, thanks so much! Great deals and fast shipping!!