レビュー (270)♥️ my purchases friend. Love your shows. Love you genuine attitude and vibe!! Positive vibes your way!! Always love everything from this amazing seller. ♥️ Thank you! Love shopping with you! Thanks!You’re welcome for the givy . Appreciate you coming by our show on the road 🫶🏼 that was the first time I’d done that 🥳 This seller is amazing. Beautiful clothes and just as described and shown. She is a very thoughtful seller. Will definitely buy from her again!That means a lot to me , thank you so much for the raid. I appreciate you. Please follow and bookmark @the_rustoration_station !! 🌻🌻🌻 Thank you…quality items at such great deals Always a pleasure to be apart of your shows. Great items, great show host Omgggg in love with the items! Thank you so much for a great show and awesome deals 🫶🏼 I’ll be back soon!! The show is always fun and friendly…makes you feel so welcome. The clothes are all priced to sell. If you’re looking for clothes at an amazing price…stop in check out jubilees shows…you will not be disappointed…I promiseAlways so happy to see you . Thank you so much for the kind words and experience. Appreciate you !! I loved everything! Highly recommend this seller! Laura, you always pick out the greatest items . Thank you for the support ! jubilee! I absolutely love all your stuff, your style and your attitude! what a nice show to sit back, relax and get some good items. I really appreciate how great you've been as I've been changing from buyer to seller and buyer! LOL thank you for throwing in the extra bolo tie. that was super sweet. I just got to open my packages today. it's probably been sitting here for over a week so I apologize. ♥️ all my stuff! 🔥 Thank you for guality items at a fair $$. @vibes_evt_shop is a wonderful seller! Please follow her. Thank you love for the community and you always have great items Love what I received the car will definitely be going in my collection Amazing sweatshirt I love it fits amazing and feels great in amazing condition. Your shoes always brighten the day 🌞🌸I knew you’d love that one 🫶🏼 Great as always! Thank youThank YOU for spending time with me Thank you so much for the Givvy! Great as always!Yay! Always a pleasure to shop with you friend Great items, lovely seller! Thank you so much 🤍So glad ur happy with ur items. Thank you for the kind words