レビュー (85)Received items in a timely manner. Also awesome packaging of items. Thank you. Awesome seller! Excellent packing and fast shipping. Highly recommended Arrived safe and sound, thank you! BEST SELLER I KNOW!!
Thank you Sheesh 🔥🔥new seller amazing deals ! Can’t wait to buy more amazing fast shipping and safe !!! this was one of the best guys on here took care of my order I had a problem with took his time to send me something else I highly recommend this stream 💯 ty again for take time to help me out very pleased will buy again fast shipping great packaging WOW !!! WOW!!! WOW!!! JUDGEMENT IS THE BEST !!!! He/Team Always takes care of his Followers/Buyers ! If you are a Collector or Reseller this Show is for Everybody. He has a great following and the show is knowledgeable and Entertaining. Highly Recommend!!!!!!!!!! Awesome got my wagon today thank you can’t wait to get off work and open it Great people in this show . Great family friendly show . They give to thier community. Glad to be apart of it . Thx again Caught your first show and it was fun to be part of. Lots of great deals and variety. My box was packaged well too. Thanks! I’ll be back. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate him so much. Very good people, very good packaging, and loved all the extra gifts. Thank you so much. I will be coming back
packed like it was good bars, thank you Awesome packaging. Fast delivery. Thanks ty I appreciate it very much 🪵 🦆 This show is great, his family has a great time. He always has Bargains, likes to throw in extra cars for his buyers. Highly Recommend this Seller!!! 10/10 must buy again good packaging shipped fast would recommend Highly recommended seller Super fast shipping Great packaging Awesome seller Thanks 5 stars great vendor, excellent shipping, very good product. Thanks you!! Packaging was awesome!