レビュー (782)Amazing pieces as always! Always a fun show to watch too. Don’t ever miss a JV show! You’ll fall in love with her and her pieces! Julia always exceeds every expectation when it comes to jewellery! Her orders make me so happy! Beautiful giveaway! Thank you so much! Everything Julia does is so exceptional. She's a true visionary with all her stunning creations, focuses on quality from the actual items to the packing and shipping. wish I could give 10 stars!! I’ve never been a charm necklace girly but of course with Julia, I’m like why not. I enjoy the personalization of the charm necklaces. If she does another charm necklace show, def grab. Another banger of a box. Always a treat to acquire JV originals. You can see the thought, creativity, time, talent and care behind every piece. You will never eva see these items on another person. Small batches, impeccable quality and design. You’ll be a customer for life. The crystal glass stack is over-the-top, Julia! Thanks for your beautiful-self, your amazing curations and JV originals! We’re all styled in class, thanks to you! 🥰✨ Thank you❤️ I don’t know if I loved my item more or the beautiful wrapping 😂😍😍 Thank you for the beautiful brooch, Julia! You give the best givvy’s! Beautiful. ALWAYS so good. I never miss a show now! Ughh love my Julia originals pendant necklaces! Such beautiful, versatile designs and quality. My order is carefully packaged too. Thank you! ❣️ Love all the charms!! Tysm Julia!!😍🐟🐚 J to the mf V thank you so much I love my starfish and truly appreciate you adding the clip it was just what I needed 💜💜💜 Love my collar & pendants! Ty, Julia! 🫶🏼 So happy with my givy. Thank you 💗!!! That necklace made of wood is so pretty with the blingery! Thank you Julia! Top notch curations from a top notch human being. 🫶🏻 I purchased a beautiful Dominque Aurientis set and I won a givey #winning 😎 I can always count on Julia for high level pieces to add to my collection. Thank you. JV OG shows are quickly becoming my favorite. The work Julia puts in to these originals is insane and they are so well constructed. Ty Julia!! 😍😍😍 Julia has such sophisticated taste! The vintage jewelry is in impeccable condition, timeless, and stunning. The pouches are a nice, luxurious touch! Gorgeous pieces! Thanks Julia! Julia, this jacket! Buttery soft. This belt! 🤌🏾 Love the clothing shows!!