レビュー (87)Love the trinket box. Thank you!
my sister in law is gonna be so excited for all this Love all of my items! Excellent packaging! Thank you! So cute! Thank you so much! 😊 So much 🤩 ❤️🫶 Love this ginormous brass trivet emblem! Thank you. The book that you shipped was well wrapped and well taken care of to make sure that nothing happened to the book. I came in excellent condition. it's a great piece thank you so much awesome seller fast shipping Fast delivery. Item was as advertised. Thank you. Great seller packaged nicely Fun items thank you
Now, just what will I do with them?😃 AWESOME SELLER! Good shows, variety of inventory and items packaged well. fast friendly service.packaging and purchase top notch. Love this pin as a card player Thank you!! Exactly as described. Very nice seller to work with. First purchase and 💯%satisfied! I adore my cherubs and kewpies. 🫶🏼Thank you for the review. I am so happy they will be loved. Thanks again. Very well packaged. Prettier in person. Lots of vintage buttons are incredible! Even prettier in person:) Packed well enough to thwart USPS attempt to smush the box!Thank you for the review. I am glad that I was able to thwart USPS. 😀