レビュー (7,345)You are absolutely obsessed with the backpack. I purchased and thank you so much for throwing in another one truly a great seller. as always everything came in great and looks nice from this seller love their shows and products always packed with care and shipped fast thanks
so much I love my purchase, thank you 🫶 I popped in on this show randomly & I’m so happy I did! She’s making my Christmas shopping so easy Thank you! Love everything I get from you and love love your show!! Amazing stuff as always!!! Thank you
Thank you so much. Always get the best stuff from you. Love the show and the products Love all the items and ty on an awesome givvy. Amazing shoes at great prices! Thanks for the fun show and well packed & fast shipping! Amazing selection on Disney items as usually plus always fun shows! We'll packed and shipped fast, thanks again! Love the items, thank you Chellsay is the best! Amazing inventory, best givvys, fun host! 💗 Exactly what I was expecting, super cute and new with tags! Shipping was quick as well This was such a generous giveaway, thank you so much! arrived packaged carefully and on time. Amazing show! All items are excellent! loved everything. thank you. you are one of my fav shops. 🥰 loved ny order. thank you Really great seller, always so accommodating to all requests even though she get so many at once . Super cute. Quick shipping. Thank you! Thank you for my givy and purchase!❤️❤️