レビュー (534)Awesome grabs! Thank you ❤️ Love her! Such a wonderful person 💛
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great seller will buy again
Awesome seller! Enjoyed her tsum tsum show and shipped fast! thank you so much for the gift. package arrived safe and fast Absolutely the best seller tyvm 😊 Thank you for my amazing order! It arrived quickly and packed well! 💜 These arrived in excellent condition and extremely quickly! Will purchase from this seller again for sure! I had so much fun. I love all my tsums! I have a new collection. lol. Great selection and prices. ty 😊 tysm for my doorable. Great selection, ty 😊 Thank you 🫶 Have a Magical Day 💫 Thank you so much for the giveaway! Great selection, thank you! Great deals, awesome raid train show, will be back for more!🩷 Am VERY HAPPY with my items!!! Will DEFINITELY BUY FROM AGAIN!!!😁 Doorables are in perfect shape!! Very much enjoyed this show!!! Soooooooo many great doorables for really low prices. It took 6 days to receive. They came safely packaged. Will definitely be back!