レビュー (102)Perfect cards, perfect seller, fast shipping, what more could you ask for?
Post office messed up the order and he made it right, even reached out to me to let me know what was going on. speaks worlds about who you are as a person and I appreciate you for that. definitely recommending this seller, thank you! Amazing cards, fantastic prices, great packaging! A+++ experience once again! One of the best sellers on WhatNot for sure!!! Cards arrived on time, well packaged, and in great condition. Excellent seller and I highly recommended! Jwest the man! Definitely some cool cards and great shipping! Check him out !!! thanks for the givy. I didn't have time to buy a card.. next time Excellent all around. Thank you, J. Great seller! Runs a fun, easy-going, no pressure show! Got some awesome cards at very fair prices. Shipping was packaged very well and shipped fast! A++++++ Enjoyed the show and the interaction. Great Cards! Thank you. Great seller! very quick shipping, securely packaged. Good prices on a nice selection of cards. Acquired a really nice Jackson Holliday auto. thank you @jwestphal ! Helpful seller made me a great deal and great packaging