レビュー (315)Thank you for my well packaged goodies. It came so fast! And thank you for being a trusted seller! Gorgeous! This seller is amazing and it was safely delivered! As soon as I opened my package, my kids ran off with him! Thank you, they love it. Everything was great. Thanks! amazing products as always thanks again ❤️ Absolutely love my order. Great seller. Shipped fast and well packaged. Wonderful seller...Wonderful items...great packaging ♡♡♡ Love my stuff! Great show & host😊 So happy I found her! Thank you for the bookmarks and stickers! My son stole the stickers from me lol . my favorite seller on this whole app everything is always packed to perfection and amazing products as well definitely will keep coming back for more goodies I love her!! your the best! they ripped my package all up..... lol but you packed everything so well.... nothing was lost or broken..... ty ty ty super fast shipping, host is wonderful, good variety of products. Love the Tarto Silent Haven thank you so much .. love the stickers will be back Everything arrived safely thank goodness! I love my new cuties! 💖 amazing products as always highly recommend I love her shows she’s so kinda and I love my order thank you 🩷 My son loves the orphans we got, he's giving them a good home. Thanks! Seller was extremely nice, package was shipped in a day, came super quick (5 days) and authentic! Definitely buying from again!!! Perfect! You're the best! Love my orphans! Courtney is the best!! Thank you so much ❤️ amazing person amazing products as always thanks girl