レビュー (400)What a deal! Surprised my wife with a box of fingernail polish.
Thank u very much!!!! Love it!! Will definitely shop here again!
Omg!!! The tumeric soap is amazing!! Ty so much will be back!! Always Perfect!! great seller. thanks again 😀 items where as described. Great deals and fast shipping ! Fastest shipping I have ever seen made purchase 05/21–1221pm and the products were delivered 5/23–9 am!!!! Beautiful skirt. Fits perfectly. The shipping was fast. Love my items so much! Thank you! I received the wrong product and it appears to be opened as well. Not sure what went wrong Oh no! If there is a next time feel free to reach out so I can address any issues when you receive you order. Would happily replace and refund. Item came fast and in original packaging! Amazing deal thank you! Everything was great!! Thank you♥️♥️ as expected. fast, accurate 👌 Items arrived well packaged and in great condition. Thank you! Thank you for yet another amazing deal. I especially appreciate the organically grown green tea. 🍵 ordered three of the same items first one showed label created never received never shipped had to request a refund, other two items said they would be packaged together but only one came, picture misrepresented product although description was correct it appears that there's five boxes but there's only one sleeve which equals 10 pods not 50The description and title did say that it was only one sleeve and you’re video receipt should’ve have as well. Please leave a review per item and not for different items on one review. We did message I thought the yellow blow dryer was included The boxes were random as stated in description and listing name. Hope you come back and I can make it up to you