レビュー (3,023)Top notch as always.
Thank you. everything was true to size. new. and just what I wanted. thankyou Love love love. But I'm still excited for Wacoal! Thank you so much! Kandi did it again! My lingerie is so beautiful and incredibly comfortable. It's my new favorite until my next package arrives. An exceptional show! Love Kandi! Very happy with all my items tysm🥰🙏 Love these PJs! Thank you for prompt shipping! Great service and quality. Took a long time to arrive but I blame that on our state’s usps service. My second order arrived a day after this one ordered weeks later. The options and beautiful underwear options are awesome. The quality and options for plus size women are fantastic. Love shopping with kandiskollection! Again another great delivery and love the product
Thank you Kandi Tysm💕I am so happy with all my Leonisa items🙏 Highly recommend this seller. Well organized never disappointed with any purchase made. This purchase was for my husband and he was surprised it was for him since he didn’t know you had some mens items. Love, Love, Love my beautiful sleepwear and everything that I have purchases from this host is exactly as described. She is amazing! Amazing as always the bra I would have never bought fits like a dream and I love the color 🥰 Thank you for the pdrn mask and Gucci Bloom spray love the perfume
Best seller of intimates I will only buy from KandisKollection I can’t say enough about my purchases and the quality of my items. Looking forward to making more purchases. The Host is amazing! Absolutely love all of the bras I got. So cute and comfy. I’ll be back for more. Thank you for the fragrance givvy ! I love all of my purchases. Thank you Kandi. 🩷 Such a thoughtful gift! I love the scent. Thank you 💕 Another amazing package! Thank you so much! My pajamas are incredibly soft, and my new panties have truly boosted my confidence. I really appreciate you! Great quality products! Thank you!