レビュー (19,443)Pague por varias cartas y varios jugadores un total de $77 dólares y solo me envió 3 cartas miserables , necesito mi dinero de vuelta We can’t predict what comes out of the boxes. You bought into a break and didn’t hit those cards were sent because you didn’t hit with your spots. Got more than I expected. Terrific package Thx good deals would recommend Joke of a breaker. Absolutely ripped off. Was told I was to receive silver cards from break. From 10 preferred hobby boxes I received 3 cards. Absolutely garbage 🗑️ There were 3 silvers for your spots only though. Lack of hits from the boxes is out of our control. Order not fulfilled as expected Yall are the best! Big hits and fast shipping ✅ This is as described but on my actual purchase I just got the single sticker pack and no actual cards.Your team didn’t hit in the break the World Cup sticker packs were free. Was literally just a Russia World Cup sticker Always enjoy his breaks great prices. One of the best!!🤙🏼👊🏻 They didn’t send base inserts Thanks again for the break Thanks again for the break! Kanks always hooks it up with the cards! Cool people, the best in the soccer niche hobby! Some cards sent without sleeve, even wave cards Manga crew- THANK YOU
Kaka consistent hits ✅